HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:01:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - July 16th  (Read 3241 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: July 15, 2014, 06:48:22 PM »

Heading my way this week.....

BATMAN ETERNAL #15 
MAGNETO #7 
NEW 52 FUTURES END #11 
ROBIN RISES OMEGA #1 
SHE-HULK #6 
UNITY #9 REG SUAYAN (AH) 

Going by the LCS to pick up these:

100th Anniversary Special X-Men 1
Original Sin  3.2
Original Sin   6
Teen Titans 1 - will flip through it before deciding if I'm going to pick it up.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2014, 08:35:25 PM »

Same as last week for me
 Cheesy

(And good luck with that Titans book, Jeff. I just can't get past that "Raven" ... thing... Glad to see Garth is back to being green, even though that screws up DC's Red = animals and Green = plants rule for the new DC)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2014, 11:28:36 PM »

I decided against the Teen Titans book.  Art was pretty decent but I didn't see anything story wise that pulled me in.  Instead I picked up Uncanny X-Men #23 which is supposed to be the will of Charles Xavier.  I almost picked up the Batman and Joker 75 Year hard covers.  But decided to wait and order them from In Stock Trades for half the price.  Of course by doing that I wound up ordering the Superman one too!   Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2014, 12:45:20 AM »

Grin

Well look at it as a way to get that free shipping (In Stock Trades ships free for any order over $50)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2014, 05:14:34 PM »

I should really "peruse" In Stock trades a bit more than I have. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2014, 05:31:31 PM »

Easy way to spend money.
 Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS