HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 05:49:24 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Musings of this week  (Read 2160 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: May 29, 2014, 05:47:19 PM »

-As I've said, I'll be very happy going with Marvel digital. Just makes sense for me. I worry and feel an odd concern and obligation to my comic shop, but I have to look after myself first.

-What the hell is DC doing? Is Futures End going to set up another Crisis to reset/refix the new 52? As I've said before, if there IS a time to do so, it really should be now. Quit wasting time on it.

-Still hate Superman's 'armor.' I don't mind no undies, but the belt is an atrocious redesign, and the stupid 90's art lines/seam lines is stupid. Hate it hate it hate it.

-I may be getting closer to just trades and digital format with my comics than Perry is. I'm essentially only getting DC in floppies, and that is getting to be a smaller and smaller number as well. Cheesy

-Why is Iron Man black and gold still? Ugh, what a damned terrible look. Seriously. Marvel, use some color in your pages.

-Green Arrow is an amazing book under Lemire. I love it. Pseudo-tv connection and all. I know I could stand to see this Ollie with a bit more of the PRe-New 52 in him, but right now, what great world building.

All I can think of in my recent/current memory.

Jimmy T since 2001
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2014, 01:56:25 AM »

-Still hate Superman's 'armor.' I don't mind no undies, but the belt is an atrocious redesign, and the stupid 90's art lines/seam lines is stupid. Hate it hate it hate it.

If the belt was changed and it got some red on the legs - like stripes down the side, or something - I'd be more into it.

It also gives me the urge to pull my sleeves up when I see his hands.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS