HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 06:41:26 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Best comic reading sound?  (Read 2796 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 08, 2014, 05:01:52 PM »

Man, this is so damn good.

Audio Perfection HERE

I play this, kick my feet up on the desk and just chill. Super relaxing and you can get to a state of euphoria very easy if you try. I read comics to it occasionally also, but can't do that for too long as the eyes just get heavier and heavier and heavier and heavier

Cheesy

My damn wireless speakers gave out on me, so I have to go get another set so I can put them in the bedroom and just let this sucker play. Great sleep aid or, with the additional of candles ...  
Wink

EDIT - Posted the wrong one. Fixed now. This one has a deeper tone and not as many "pings" that can be distracting  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 05:07:05 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2014, 12:43:54 PM »

I really want to try out this napping method; er....body relaxation, zen acquiring phenomenon you have posted here Perry. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2014, 01:41:01 PM »

May be just the huge about of LSD I used in my youth, but man, kicking back, closing my eyes in a dimly lit room with this playing, just makes all my visuals come-back.
 Cheesy

Sooooo relaxing to see the cosmos in my mind again  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS