HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:34:28 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FLASH!!!  (Read 10753 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2014, 12:35:31 AM »

Picked this up this weekend at Half Price Books.  LOL

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2014, 09:11:48 PM »

Man I use to love Starlog. All of those damn things that use to showcase stuff without spoiling every possible aspect of it. Damn.

I love the fact that I have every known fact at my fingertips, if I know where to look and a tad bit of understanding which "facts" have a better chance at being "facts"  Grin but damn it, sometimes the internet is just NOT better.

I mean, think about all the comics that come out now that have stories or character appearances that would have led us to crap our pants back in the day, had we only not known about them 4 months in advance. Okay, not THAT many recently  Cheesy, but still, by the time comics hit our little hands now, we have already found out about the story, have heard opinions on the story and are now waiting for the next big story all BEFORE the first story even hits our damn hands.
 Angry

Maybe before I cut all my monthlies  Cheesy Wink, I can go about 3 months without hearing or seeing anything about those damn things. See if that can regenerate that feeling.

I say that knowing I will not do that. I mean ... what if I miss something?
 Shocked

*sigh*

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS