HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:14:11 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Super Bowl Sunday  (Read 9064 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 02, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »

Happy Super Bowl Day!

You know your in Texas when... They hand out free footballs to your kiddos in Sunday School.  Hannah loves hers.  Grin

I hope your team wins!

I figure Denver will win but I'm going to root for the Seahawks for no other reason than I like underdogs.

I really just want a close and exciting game.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 05:52:25 PM »

As my wife is a huge Seahawks fan, which made SuperBowl 40 a real fun time for this household let me tell ya  Cheesy, I am praying for a Seattle win. Well, pray may not be the best word  Wink, but I am crossing my fingers anyway.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2014, 08:24:37 PM »

Cheesy
 Cheesy

Must see.
Caliendo kills it with Belichick and Gruden and the others are great as well  Cheesy

CLICK HERE

Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2014, 08:39:17 PM »

I think....I think Seattle will win.

But that's based off some stipulations:

1. Seattle Defense can play with that fire the entire game and never give Peyton a chance. Give him a chance for anything...and it's over.

2. Russell Wilson has to play QB like someone who has taken more than 6 reps in practice as a back up. He's been really poor all post-season, and if he can't make a throwing play...Denver will eventually overwhelm Seattle with the scores they will put up.

Do these sound like quibbles instead of a hard/true "Seattle WINS it". Yeah..maybe...probably..definitely...but I don't think I can count either team out.

I'm just glad Jim Harbaugh is at home yelling at his TV by himself. Also, I'm going to call Kapernick a f'ing tool for his comments towards Sherman of "just calling attention to yourself."

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU CALL IT WHEN YOU FIND A CAMERA PURPOSEFULLY TO DO YOUR BICEPS KISS ****FACE?!

Jimmy T since 2001
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2014, 11:10:00 PM »

i want peyton to win another but i hate the broncos.

i want seattle to win because they have never won anything but i hate pete carroll and i hate richard sherman.

conundrums conundrums.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2014, 12:12:54 AM »

Is that first time that the first score of the Superbowl is a safety?  Wow.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2014, 03:01:35 AM »

Sadly, a horrible SuperBowl, as far as games go, but great for this household and its sanity.  Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2014, 04:02:57 AM »

What a friggin' beat down. Way to spot the Bronocs 8 points though. You can't shut a team out; bad karma comes back to haunt you, that's for sure.

I'm glad to see in the league that sponsors points, over-safety and precautions for offense that DEFENSE won this game. And lost it for the Broncos as well. So, small tidings.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2014, 04:05:30 AM »

Says it all.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS