HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:53:14 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Music Thread  (Read 17673 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 05:39:12 PM »

My wife was just online, going to buy us tickets to Motley Crue and I woke up and caught her and wasn't supposed to. She doesn't even like 80s rock, though, and was doing it for me. And those ticket prices are pretty dang high, so I told her let's save it for something we'd both like.

We already talked ourselves into it. The tickets are bought. At the end of July, in Sacramento.

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2014, 03:40:59 AM »

Cool

We (the wife and I) do enjoy the Foo's.

You ever see their live concert in Grohl's recording studio? Pretty sweet. Wasting Light Album from the first song to the last

Smiley

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Xnmzins2Uow?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

i had never seen that.  good stuff.  my wife andi saw the Foos a few years ago and it was one of the best shows i have ever seen.  dave grohl is the best frontman in rock (actually, in all of music) right now IMO.  they played "Dear Rosemary" and then broke it down into "Breakdown" by Tom Petty (see what i did there? Grin) and it gave me goosebumps.

here it is.  youtube is awesome for stuff like this.

http://youtu.be/MSuo36gDBY4

and then there was this....german guy...(there is some language so NSFW!!!)

http://youtu.be/ERFx6hF9xnI

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2014, 02:47:25 PM »

Smiley Perfect transition in beat and theme  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS