HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:51:18 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Playoffs  (Read 9442 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 05, 2014, 07:56:58 PM »

I think I have been spoiled by that first game yesterday. Both games that have come after just seem ... boring.
 Grin

That Colts game was the best playoff game I have ever seen. I know it was the second largest come from behind playoff victory, but my alcohol heavy past does not recall the first one. Even still, I rank that one yesterday as my favorite.
Until I also forget about it.
  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 09:51:07 PM »

That game was pretty boring too....UNTIL 3rd quarter.  And then I couldn't believe what I was watching.  Great game.

But I agree with the others.  I had NO vs PHI on the TV but didn't pay much attention to it.  And completely skipped the SD vs CIN game today.

Just turned on the SF vs GB but mainly for background noise.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 10:11:51 PM »

Just turned on the SF vs GB but mainly for background noise.

I'm looking for that temperature to drop so far that fingers start breaking off.  Grin

And I don't man, even that first half of that Indy game had a lot going on. I mean, 38 points, some of that off turnovers is nothing to nod off watching. Better than the rest of these 10 to 3 first half games
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 10:26:37 PM »

I can't even watch this Packers game. WTF is going on....

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2014, 10:47:41 PM »

Hey, a nice 7 points of a Kap pick!!  Better than that 6 yards total the first two drives  Wink

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 11:09:49 PM »

I'm in and out of the room. I hate Kap, I hate Harbaugh, and I can't stand watching the Packers lose at Lambeau in the playoffs.

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 11:40:52 PM »

\ ...  and I can't stand watching the Packers lose at Lambeau in the playoffs.

Well, yeah. I think the same can be said for any fan about their teams home stadium  Cheesy (But also can't stand Kap ... or Cam. Hate "Look at me" QBs)
 Angry

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2014, 11:57:13 PM »

Close game so far.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 12:30:43 AM »

I...want to vomit....CANNOT make Kapoernick look like a hero!!! It's a 5:17 game now. ...dammit...

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2014, 12:48:04 AM »

Fucking asshats

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2014, 12:53:08 AM »

Fucking asshats

Honestly thought GBay was more effected by the cold today. They just looked off all day.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2014, 01:44:49 AM »

ANNNND I'm over it. Blasted some Manowar and then the Superman theme song, and I'm all cool again. I didn't play and lose. I didn't see my season end. I didn't do anything. So why should I be upset?

And with that~IT'S HOCKEY SEASON! GO FLYERS!!! Climbed from the bottom of the Metro division to 2nd!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2014, 02:17:35 AM »

Ugh. Seattle-San Francisco. If both coaches agree to meet about civility in a solo plane ride that crashes into the LOST island, then I could support Seattle. Kapearnik is a tactless piece of shit. Go New England! Just because of how much everyone would hate it if the Devil Belichek won again. Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2014, 02:21:07 AM »

Screw the Pats. Hope Manning and crew send them home crying. Pulling for Seattle all the way. Oh, and we got rid of one taint of a player at QB in Newton, here's hoping we lose another in Kaepernick next week

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2014, 02:46:05 AM »

If John Elways could keel over before the Superbowl, I'm a Broncos fan the whole way!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS