HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:00:21 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Superman Vs Hulk  (Read 2734 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 28, 2013, 10:27:37 AM »

Just wanted to make sure all of you get a chance to see this pretty damn incredible fan-flick of a Superman/Hulk fight. Thanks to Major Spoilers for bringing this to my attention. Each video gets better and better and I am now eagerly awaiting part 4 (or part 5 if you count the "Meeting"). So if you have about 7 minutes or so and you haven't seen em yet, here ya go.

Just note how much this guy improves in each video. I mean, his shading work on the Hulk is okay in the first video (1,000,000 times better than what I could do), but by the end, he really improves this effect to make a pretty damn sweet looking Hulk. I mean, what starts as an okay but not great looking jade behemoth, really turns into a green, Lou Ferrigno and check out how close this guy gets to capturing Christopher Reeve's Superman by the 4th vid. Incredible.
 Cool

« Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 10:43:24 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 06:40:05 PM »

I saw this. It's amazing that this was done by an amateur. It looks cutscenes from a big-budget video game. The attention to detail is amazing, he even included chest-hair on Hulk's chest.

And I love the homage to Christopher Reeves.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 07:47:39 PM »

I thought "Okay, this is neat with 1 and 2, but by number 4, just....Wow!!"

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 05:09:26 AM »

Very cool.  I can't wait to see the next part!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS