HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 09:13:15 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I Am Now a 3DS Owner!!!  (Read 11102 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: December 27, 2013, 05:28:05 AM »

I am now the proud owner of a brand-new, black 3DS XL! So excited!

What's awesome, is that I bought it at Wal-Mart, because I had a measly little $10 Gift Card that I put towards it. Lucky for me, they had an unadvertised promotion that anyone that bought a 3DS XL today, got a free $50 Wal-Mart Gift Card! SCORE!

The games I got with it:

-The Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds (the biggest reason I wanted a 3DS)
-New Super Mario Bros. 2
-Resident Evil: Revelations
-Super Mario 3D Land

And I plan on using the $50 gift card to order Scribblenauts Unlimited on Wal-Mart's website.

I am one happy gamer!

G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2013, 07:23:03 AM »

Awesome haul......

I got the Zelda bundle a while back, but haven't got around to playing it yet....

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »

Oh our man Nate is gonna have a hard time transitioning when that kid of his arrives.  Grin

All that time to play games ... POOF ... gone.  Wink

Hang in there though, Nate. You will just have to "save game" a hell of a lot more now.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »

Oh our man Nate is gonna have a hard time transitioning when that kid of his arrives.  Grin

All that time to play games ... POOF ... gone.  Wink

Hang in there though, Nate. You will just have to "save game" a hell of a lot more now.  Smiley

Plan on raising the kid with a controller in one hand, and comic in the other.  Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2013, 06:38:30 PM »

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »

LOL! That was my plan too.  Let me tell you how it worked out.

The kid screamed bloody murder when she got that American Girl doll on Wednesday.  It came with a gift "Spa Day" at the American Girl store where you have lunch  with your doll and parents and the doll gets her hair done.  I am not shitting you here. The DOLL GETS HER HAIR DONE!  My family has this sad misconception that this should be a daddy/daughter thing.  They are sadly mistaken.

However, see my Happy Wife comment in the Christmas thread and we'll see how long I make it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2013, 07:48:39 PM »

Well I'm having a son, of course.  Tongue

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2013, 08:59:35 PM »

And ?? Not possible for him to want that?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2013, 09:19:43 PM »

And ?? Not possible for him to want that?
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Lol.   In that case your chances of success are WAY higher than mine!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2013, 09:33:05 PM »

I truthfully don't know what we're having, yet. We're still working on the getting pregnant part. We're just both hoping for a boy.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2013, 09:40:28 PM »

We're still working on the getting pregnant part.

Oh, sorry man. I thought that part was already done. My bad.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2013, 10:18:31 PM »

We're still working on the getting pregnant part.

Oh, sorry man. I thought that part was already done. My bad.

Ah!  I thought it was done also.  Maybe you'll have twins - one of each - and we'll both be right!

EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2013, 03:09:59 AM »

It's alright, nothing to be sorry for.

krono0666
HR Vigilante

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2014, 04:38:09 AM »

It's been awhile since I've been here.... I'm happy to see a lot of you are still here  Grin

Anyway, you should add Luigi's Mansion to that list of games you should own. 

I can't remember if you were ever a fan of Japanese RPGs, but if you are, you should pick up Bravely Default when it comes out in a couple of weeks.

And hell, while the 3DS isn't the best for displaying DS games, you should go and hunt out some great games there too.  (Rhythm Heaven, Radiant Historia, Sonic Colors... I'll recommend more once I get an idea of the type of games you like)

"Just because no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 08:26:31 AM »

In case you guys haven't heard, Nintendo is letting 3DS and DSi owners download Legend of Zelda: Four Swords for free until tomorrow night!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS