HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:55:49 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Anyone Ever Used CardsOne.Com For Comics?  (Read 2607 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: December 06, 2013, 05:56:08 PM »

Has anyone ever ordered comics from CardsOne.com?

http://store.cardsone.com/searchprods.asp

They sell comics by the pound, literally. And it's a lot of 80s and 90s glut. But it's also sold at a very discounted rate, and it makes me very curious. It sounds like a lot of fun to just sort through what you get and see what coming.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever used them?

I'm very tempted by their comics by the pound and their super-hero & villlains trading card deals.

What I'm really wondering, more than anything, is what is the difference between the ratings? What kind of comics do you get in the Kids Mix, Teen Mix, and Adult Mix? And do they come to you well packed?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 06:58:49 PM »

Nope, never used them.

But I'm not the target audience as I do not like buying items when I have no idea what the items are. DCBS has the same offer, basically ... 10 issues for $5 (about a pound), 20 for $8 (about two and half pounds) or 30 for $12 (about four pounds), but that "wonder what I am going to end up with" feeling just never enticed me.

My luck it will be all comics from 1995  Roll Eyes

Cheesy

Sorry, no help here.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS