HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 05:36:42 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marvel's U.K. super-team The Union forges ahead with 2020 debut  (Read 2392 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: June 10, 2020, 12:11:04 PM »

COVID-19 or not, it appears Marvel's next big super-team, the Union, will be making their debut this year.

Originally announced in February for a May 2020 debut in their own five-issue series, the United Kingdom-centric team's debut is back on track. According to a listing by Marvel Comics' book trade distributor Hachette in a September - December 2020 catalog on Edelweiss, a collection of that five-issue The Union series is due out November 17th.

"Travel across the pond and bear witness to the grand unveiling of the Union! A team of super heroes gathered from all over the United Kingdom, including Union Jack, Snakes, Kelpie, Choir - and their fearless leader, Brittania!" reads Marvel's description of the collection.

The series was to tie-in to the upcoming Empyre event series Marvel has planned, which is slated to debut July 15th.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 06:52:03 PM »

hmmmm, cool.

Wonder if it is going only digital before being collected in print.

I still think that is the way the industry will head. At least for side titles such as this.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS