HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:56:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Poll
Question: Love him or Hate him?
Love Him!!
Hate Him!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Character - Love 'em or Hate 'em? - RORSCHACH  (Read 2800 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 16, 2013, 07:49:45 PM »

Rorschach - my favorite member of the Watchmen.

Who was in the first picture released from Zack Snyder's Watchmen movie? Rorschach. Who dominated online casting debates? Rorschach.

A man of moral absolutes who is tortured, complex, and has one of the best scenes of the series - the prison cafeteria fight.

What say thee?  Love him or Hate him?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:14:57 PM »

Prefer his original form the Question.

I really dig the idea of his mask changing into the different ink patterns, thus his name, and I personally enjoy the fact he goes a step further than Batman, as far as brutality, but I always found his fame to be a little bewildering. Not a jab at those that appreciate him as a character, however, as I do get the reasoning. But he is a character that died rather rapidly as far as comic characters go. It's like fans falling in love with Boba-Fett (which admittedly, I was one)
 Wink

Still, the best of the Watchmen characters though.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2013, 04:22:42 AM »

I have never liked Watchmen, either the comic or the movie. It's too dark and depressing for my tastes.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2013, 04:00:26 PM »

Love him! What instant gravitas he has on every page you read!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS