HR Boards
January 22, 2021, 09:35:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thor: Love and Thunder premieres in theaters November 5, 2021!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing the art  (Read 1302 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 16, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »

Okay, so you have a current working artist that you really like. You truly love their style. But sadly, they are currently drawing a title that you do not buy (Remember those artists that could draw 2 or 3 titles a month and were great, you guys?). Who's art do you truly appreciate but miss because they are on a title you don't want to buy?

First off, he is not on a an announced title, that I have seen, so he doesn't really qualify for my own question, but as I have a feeling he will be placed on a title I WILL not buy, I am going to say -

Chris Burnham
His work on BATMAN & ROBIN was just astounding. He is a perfect blending of Perez clarity and Kollins extravagance. Damn I hope he draws something I want to add to my pull.
 Grin

Another artist I am looking forward to, one day, being on a title I buy (or want to buy) is -

Valerio Schitti
His work on JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY, especially his portrayal of Beta Ray Bill, was just incredible to look at. I am willing to jump on a book to see his stuff again, as long as it isn't his current job over on MIGHTY AVENGERS. Just no interest in that.
 Undecided

How about yous' guys?

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS