HR Boards
December 12, 2017, 08:44:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Missing the art  (Read 488 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 16, 2013, 07:20:43 AM »

Okay, so you have a current working artist that you really like. You truly love their style. But sadly, they are currently drawing a title that you do not buy (Remember those artists that could draw 2 or 3 titles a month and were great, you guys?). Who's art do you truly appreciate but miss because they are on a title you don't want to buy?

First off, he is not on a an announced title, that I have seen, so he doesn't really qualify for my own question, but as I have a feeling he will be placed on a title I WILL not buy, I am going to say -

Chris Burnham
His work on BATMAN & ROBIN was just astounding. He is a perfect blending of Perez clarity and Kollins extravagance. Damn I hope he draws something I want to add to my pull.
 Grin

Another artist I am looking forward to, one day, being on a title I buy (or want to buy) is -

Valerio Schitti
His work on JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY, especially his portrayal of Beta Ray Bill, was just incredible to look at. I am willing to jump on a book to see his stuff again, as long as it isn't his current job over on MIGHTY AVENGERS. Just no interest in that.
 Undecided

How about yous' guys?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS