HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:57:25 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ah, heck, hiya!  (Read 3652 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: September 11, 2013, 03:48:22 PM »

Hello Realmers;

Just randomly thought to pop back in after a few times of lurking here or there. It's as much to find other voices to discuss comics again (as it's done to just me and one other friend talking 'bout them these days). However, it's almost a negative discussion from me.

I can wax philosophical about a good many things of my current state of mind towards comics; and I'm sure the itch will come up and I'll do as such, but not for right now.

As many long timers may remember me still, I hope I bring some good cheer to be posting here again. I'm (finally) going to be married next year. I've long ago finished my college schooling, and have been working professionally for the last 6 years. That doesn't stop the Bagginses itch I have to go back for a new degree and find new work, however!

That said, 'hiya!' again!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 03:58:13 PM »

Truly a heartfelt sight for sore eyes. Comment when you can/desire, for I am sure you have much to say when you do feel like saying it  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2013, 05:46:41 PM »

It's good to see ya again Jimmy!  I've missed your comments!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2013, 06:23:29 PM »

Heh.

Thanks guys. I just find that I gotta spew a little bit on comics now and again. Diatribes are a necessity.

What's this? An Aquaman character thread? I. Am. THERE.

Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2013, 11:46:19 PM »

Congratulations on the marriage.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS