HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:42:49 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jar Jar gets a playmate  (Read 2848 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 13, 2013, 12:31:16 PM »

This is crazy at 69!

http://t.entertainment.msn.com/george-lucas-welcomes-a-daughter-via-surrogate-report-says?toc=celebs

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 08:55:34 PM »

Yeah, it really is. It almost seems selfish, because what is that going to do to the little girl when he dies from old age before she's even grown up?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 12:43:40 PM »

The cynic in me would think it was the wife's idea to solidify her claim to the estate when he passes.

The optimist in me still thinks it was the wife's idea maybe because it was her one chance to have a kid.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 06:23:06 PM »

Strong is the drive to procreate, this one has.

I really hate he did this, as it is only gonna hurt the young one down the road (Lucas being as old as he is) but I can't hold it against him. The desire to have kids is a very strong urge in some people.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS