HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:45:12 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Green Lantern #20 Discussion, Johns Says Goodbye  (Read 3423 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: May 23, 2013, 04:39:11 AM »

PLEASE tell me somebody else read this, here. Such an amazingly, epic, and satisfying end to an amazing (and long) run.

At first I was like "EIGHT DOLLARS?!" But then after I read it, I realized it was more than worth the entry price. (And the thickest single-issue, non-prestige format, comic I have ever seen!)

Incredible, epic story. A fantastic tribute to the character of Hal Jordan and the mythos that Geoff Johns laid down for the GL Universe.

I've got to say, in the main-story at least, Sinestro shined even more than Hal did.

And what a classy act by DC to give Geoff Johns the respect he deserves on what will likely go down as one of the greatest runs in comic history.

Any fan of Green Lantern, or super-hero comics at all, NEEDS to go out and read this comic. This is why we read comics!

« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 05:25:22 AM by EmeraldWarrior420 » Logged

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 09:08:35 AM »

Cool
Glad you enjoyed it. Perhaps one day I will go back through the John's era again and finish his run.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS