HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 10:24:16 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Let's See Your Comic Room/Man-Cave  (Read 6443 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: April 23, 2013, 07:34:53 PM »

I don't think we've done this here. Sorry if I'm wrong. I love seeing these things.

Mine is a chaos in cramped space, but I have a lot:

I've also got pics of my game collection, but judging from the reaction to gaming posts I've posted here, I didn't think anyone would be interested in those.

What does everyone else's look like? Hopefully more organized than I am.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 12:38:20 AM »

Gave up my comic room years ago. All I have in this house currently are a couple of small comic boxes that I rotate new stuff in and out of when I sell them all on Ebay ... I keep no current comics and my true collection is at my parents house in a less humid environment. I have a small closet of a few trade paperbacks and other comic memorabilia and a nice bookshelf with all my hardcovers of comics I deem worthy, but that is about it.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2013, 01:40:20 AM »

Come on guys, don't you know how this works?

I show you mine, and you show me yours.  Tongue

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2013, 11:57:29 AM »

Have you ever seen Glenn's Comic drawers he had made? Hopefully he will swing by and post them again. They are sweet.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:18:44 PM »

i lost my mancave/closet when i move to AR from MA.  current place just doesnt have the room to really spread out.  pixs below are 4yrs old of my comic closet and my legends collection

currently the legends are all boxed up with my remain mego and starwars figures/ships and i've slimmed my collection to 10 boxes of must haves under my bed and the other 20+ are in the boiler room in the garage...luckily it stays cool and dry even during the AR summer (last yrs ave temp between june-sept is 98).  i hope top hit a convention next moth ans set up a 50cent table and have a clearance sale...love the books but just dont have the room/time to enjoy them all.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:31:47 PM by Wringer » Logged
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 06:12:49 PM »

Shocked

Dang that is an impressive action figure collection!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS