HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:09:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PS4 Teaser Trailer?  (Read 4945 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: February 02, 2013, 03:01:54 AM »

Seems that it's about to become official:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnDM3b1z-SY&feature=player_embedded

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 01:43:31 PM »

Excellent! Can't wait for this puppy to hit the market. My wallet and I look forward to the PS3 titles becoming cheaper more rapidly after their initial release.
 Grin

(Of course, I will buy the PS4 after about 2 years or so, once the price drops to about $500  Grin)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 05:28:49 PM »

(Of course, I will buy the PS4 after about 2 years or so, once the price drops to about $500  Grin)

That's usually the plan with new consoles for me, as well. But I still follow all the reports and hype leading up to the release.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 06:04:31 PM »

That's usually the plan with new consoles for me, as well. But I still follow all the reports and hype leading up to the release.

Oh absolutely.  Smiley I follow the game console notes, console reviews, game reviews, release dates, you name it, I try to catch it. Not that I can ever remember them years later when I go to buy
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS