HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:14:49 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: January Pre-Orders - Whatcha Gettin'  (Read 17792 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2013, 03:08:24 PM »

Rare is the person that can live "debt free" in this world, but if you can get to "debt reduced" it can be just as fulfilling. The wife keeps us in check ... thankfully. Debt will always be around, but control is the main thing. I wish you much luck.

Of course, I mean debt free except for the house.  That will take a LOT longer to payoff.   Wink

Thanks for the well wishes.  If my math is right, we can do it by the end of the year but it will be tight.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2013, 05:47:35 PM »

Of course, I mean debt free except for the house.  That will take a LOT longer to payoff.   Wink

Grin Yep, that was a given. We are down to making payments on the house and just one car now, having paid off my Altima within a year and all the credit cards about 2 years ago. By the end of the year, we should be down to just the mortgage. Then it is just usage bills like insurance bills, electric bills, etc ... (and comics)
 Grin

Once you get use to NOT using those evil credit cards, life is certainly easier.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2013, 12:59:52 AM »

Good for you!  That's what spawned it for me.  Paid off both credit cards this month.  We just have a home improvement loan and wife's student loan to he done.  It's seems so close I can taste it. :-)

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2013, 10:10:08 PM »

Yeah, good plan. Though I am a little pissed that you are getting less titles than me, when I am the one that has been trying to lessen my pull for about a year.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »

Yeah, good plan. Though I am a little pissed that you are getting less titles than me, when I am the one that has been trying to lessen my pull for about a year.
 Cheesy

Lol - of course you know how long it takes for me to start creeping titles back on the list.  You probably won't be down for long!

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS