HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:34:24 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Batman and Robin #1  (Read 3654 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 10, 2011, 02:38:55 AM »

Man Damian is such a bratty kid. And I like him that way. It might be fun seeing how Bruce deals with this kid.  Not sure I like thus villain though. I'll give it another issue to see what happens.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 10:44:52 AM »

Not sure I like thus villain though.

That's funny because that was the best part for me. Other than he looked like and seemingly had the powers of Ghost from THUNDERBOLTS.
 Undecided

Damien has always been a whiny, cold-hearted little shit, but it was almost overdone this issue.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2012, 07:45:25 PM »

Thinking about adding this back on. The only reason I dropped it in the first place was I am not a huge fan of how Gleason draws faces. Like everything else about his art, but those faces, especially around the mouth, just irk the living hell outta me.

Anyone still getting this? I did like what Tomasi was doing here. Still as good as it use to be?

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS