HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:26:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iron Man #1 (Marvel Now) *Spoilers*  (Read 2699 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: November 08, 2012, 03:02:20 AM »

Wow, what a waste of Greg Land's talent. The comic looked beautiful thanks to Hickman, but the story was as lazy as lazy gets. It's a complete rehash of the Extremis story we already read 5 years ago! And the new brown & yellow armor of his that all the Iron Man fans are curious about, is also a complete waste. I see no reason for Tony to change his armor, and his reasons in comic are summed up in statement he made in the comic that went something along the lines of, "New armor was on my wishlist." ...seriously? That's the entire reason? And it didn't show off any new abilities or cool new weapons or anything. So the armor change is ONLY cosmetic as far as I can tell.

I'm quite disappointed since most of Marvel Now is mutant focused and I'm not an X-fan. I had hopes that this might be something I could get into from Marvel that didn't have to do with mutants. Now all my hopes are hanging on "Avengers" and "Superior Spider-Man".
« Last Edit: November 08, 2012, 04:41:43 AM by EmeraldWarrior420 » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS