HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 05:21:01 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2012  (Read 5914 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 06, 2012, 04:27:32 AM »

Week 1

That's right! Go Cowboys!  Go Cowboys!  Go Cowboys!

If only I had picked them in my money league to win.   Sad

Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 04:52:07 AM »

Awesome game! The Dallas D looks much improved, and I was totally surprised by and impressed with Ogletree. Murray is a stud too...hopefully the team stays healthy!
Great start to the year, unlike last year.

GO COWBOYS!!!
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2012, 11:09:48 AM »

I bet that Green Bay owner will now vote for the regular refs to return.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2012, 01:58:49 PM »

Sorry for the loss Jeff and Ed. One freaking pinky out of bounds !!!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2012, 06:12:18 PM »

I think the 6 turnovers might have had more to do with it than the pinky.   Angry

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2012, 02:55:48 AM »

True, but that call on 3rd and 1 with a minute or so left (when Romo overthrew endzone shot) was about the dumbest call a coach could make. You got two shots to gain 1 yard. Run the ball and get the first ... first.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS