HR Boards
October 23, 2018, 12:31:13 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse premieres in theaters on December 14, 2018!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: September Pre-Orders  (Read 3822 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2012, 08:16:04 PM »

Added Earth 2 back.

I know, I know!  I've dropped this twice already. But dang that #0 issue was a fun read.  And now I want to know the whole story.   Angry

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2012, 05:20:43 AM »

Added :
-CAPTAIN AMERICA #1 to the list. I like the description in PREVIEWS, and as much as I tried to fight it, it made the list at the last minute.
-TALON #2 I added BACK on. Just saw the previews at CBR and looked pretty interesting, for the little they showed. Was worried about the art, but looks fine.
-ALL NEW X-MEN ... Why? Just why am I doing this to myself? May once again change my mind on this. The logical side of my brain just cringes every time I add it to my list, while the curious side keeps making me do it.
 Roll Eyes

Of course I should also cancel PREVIEWS as they keep pissing me off and holding up my orders by coming out a week later than they should. Just got another e-mail the other day they (Diamond) are doing it again.
 Angry
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:27:50 AM by Perry » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS