HR Boards
December 12, 2017, 03:30:16 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wolverine MAX  (Read 1848 times)
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« on: August 18, 2012, 01:23:57 PM »

On the October pre-orders.  I know lots of you guys on here are sick of Logan in 12 different comics, but this....this could be good.  Anyone else psyched?  I am pretty excited that they finally decided to write and publish a Wolverine comic that, really, he should have had all along. Punisher MAX meets Wolverine MAX anyone?  Cool
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2012, 03:51:06 PM »

hadnt heard about this one yet....whos the talent involved...ongoing or limited?  come on give some details
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 06:06:39 AM »

Here's the solicit:

(W) Jason Starr (A) TBD (CA) Jock ALL-NEW ONGOING SERIES! • Your favorite X-Man done the way you wanted to see him - in a no-holds-barred MAX series! • Written by award-winning crime novelist Jason Starr (PUNISHER MAX, The Chill) • In modern-day Tokyo, Logan gets pulled into a terrorist's plot...or was he the target all along? • A new look at Wolverine's past!

I haven't read anything by Jason Starr.  Is he any good?

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 06:40:03 PM »

From what I understand, he has mostly written crime fiction novels. Won a couple of fiction writer awards. I think he may have done a few comics before, but I couldn't say what they were.  I'll give it a shot regardless.
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 07:20:42 AM »

An interview with the writer:

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/jason-starr-wolverine-max-marvel.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS