HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 10:54:49 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Phoenix Made Me Do It  (Read 4666 times)
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« on: August 16, 2012, 11:48:08 PM »

So,

How much of the actions of Scott, Emma, Namor, Peter, and Illyana be blamed on the corruptive influence of the Phoenix? How much is really their fault? They didn't ask for the power. Tony causes them to have it.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:59:07 PM »

So,

How much of the actions of Scott, Emma, Namor, Peter, and Illyana be blamed on the corruptive influence of the Phoenix? How much is really their fault? They didn't ask for the power. Tony causes them to have it.

They were asking for the power beforehand. It's just they thought only Hope could harness it. They were all ready to use that power to empower Mutant-kind before they ever had it. So yeah, it's their faults, in my eyes. But this is comic books, eventually things will go back to the status quo. Cyclops in particular is just too iconic to stay away or villain forever.

jordan6
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 02:01:50 PM »

I had a fun idea the other day, to create a fanfiction series based on the X-Men characters but make it more suitable to a TV series. For example:
Teachers:
Magneto - Physucs
Xavier - Psychology or Science
Mystic - Camoflage and Espionage
Wolverine - Martial art

etc.

What do you think??

----------------------------------------------------------------
Spiderman games for kids   -   Spiderman coloring pages
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 03:23:20 PM »

Actually,

They were looking for power to save mutantkind from extinction which would presume retuning power to mutants who lost their abilities and allow more mutant births. The Phoenix power amped it up to making the whole world better.

Like big Marvel events before, the story lost focus on the main goal first introduced kinda like when House of M stopped being about Magneto saving Wanda and just about a plot/story to change mutant status. No one cared about Wanda's health in the end-- not even daddy dearest.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS