HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:26:33 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What's Up Guys?  (Read 3148 times)
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« on: July 31, 2012, 02:33:08 AM »

Hey guys! Longtime no see. Just decided to come around and see what was going on here at Hero Realm. I don't know if you guys remember me, but I was a regular around here, once, a long time ago. I even wrote a few articles for the front page, then never got around to following them up, lol.

I'm still reading comics regularly, hitting the local comic shop for new issues each Wednesday, and thanks to ComicCollectorLive.com I'm buying easily accessible and cheap back-issues at an unhealthy pace. I'm still just sticking to the mainstream Marvel and DC books, like I used to, but I'm not reading nearly as many DC books as I used to thanks to DC's New 52 reboot. Been really getting into Marvel's cosmic scene lately, too.

Other than that, I'm still happily married to the love of my life. I've started going back to church (Christian) and getting reacquainted with my religious side. And I'm a job coach for disabled adults, now. Still a big geek and into sci-fi and video games (especially classic gaming).

So what's new with everyone around here?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 03:36:24 AM »

Good to see you back Emeraldwarrior.  As you can probably tell we have a few new faces and several old timers still pounding out some posts.

I see your still a GL fan.  What do you think of the current state of the GL universe?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 03:53:24 AM »

Good to see you back Emeraldwarrior.  As you can probably tell we have a few new faces and several old timers still pounding out some posts.

I see your still a GL fan.  What do you think of the current state of the GL universe?

Thanks for the welcome.

Granted things haven't quite been as action-packed and epic as it was in the past, but I'm still enjoying the GL universe. I'm glad that it's relatively untouched by the changes of New 52, I'm not a big fan of the reboot, I'd rather have the real DC Universe back again. And I'm definitely interested in seeing where this is all going with the Third Army storyarc coming up soon. All 3 GL books seem to have started to focus on this, with Green Lantern: New Guardians being the first to key in on The Guardian's shifty behavior.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS