HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:05:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: dark knight rises  (Read 14131 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 10:55:24 PM »

ok...can someone answer this for me, please?

at the end, when blake goes and retrieves the bag full of stuff containing the coordinates to the cave and all...how did he know about the bag?  did i miss something?  was it something he had stashed away for safekeeping or did bruce leave it to him and if bruce left it....how did he relay the message to blake to go get it?

Only if you tell me why
Bane kept the thousands of police officers buried under Gotham, fed and watered

the only reason i can think of is.....

he wanted to break them to his way of thinking?

sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2012, 05:06:29 AM »

My two cents

Bane was not a mass murderer just to be a mass murderer. He liked breaking wills, and he wanted the authority figures to know they were helpless to stop him. Bane was vain.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2012, 03:05:58 AM »

Yep. Just as good the 2nd time.

Picked up some things I missed first round.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 02:50:12 AM »

Pretty good if I do say so myself. Great wrap-up to the trilogy. I still felt the first two movies in the trilogy were better, however.

I kept wondering where Bane's Venom was, though. I always thought that was a cool advantage Bane had over Batman; the same fighting prowess and cunning detective skills, but with a superhuman strength advantage.

Now let's see The Justice League of America already Warner Bros!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2012, 01:32:45 AM »

We just finished re-watching Batman Begins.  There are a lot of little things in this movie that made me think of the third movie.  For example, the pearl necklace in the third movie is the one his dad gave his mom the night of the shooting.

Now we're firing up Dark Knight.  Can't wait to watch the Joker in action again.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS