HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:02:51 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SDCC Comic-Con 2012 Pics - Friday!  (Read 3152 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: July 14, 2012, 07:30:47 AM »

Sorry to take up so much bandwidth, but I thought I would once again share my adventures at San Diego Comic-Con.

Here's Friday....

I hope you get a kick out of them, and I hope it convinces you to make the pilgrimage some day soon!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:38:57 AM by G:The Last Man » Logged

G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2012, 07:39:37 AM »

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2012, 09:01:29 AM »

Ahhh, Glenn's pics. The best part about NOT being able to be at the Con  Smiley Look forward to them every damn year.
Thanks again, my man.
 Cool

Soooo .... comments ...

Sadly, it looks like we can give up on getting any pics for next year, as it appears Glenn will be harvested for organs thanks to the new remake of a classic movie. (Of course, not that we had any chance once you became the second on Michonne's chain gang.)
 Grin

(And I thought I saw you sneaking into Dr. Coopers lab)  Wink

I swear that is my ex-wife in the cap outfit (standing beside Lea). Going to have to call her today and find out  Shocked

What is the deal with the 1930's looking cabin/train car/expedition/drs lab pic? Love that era and hope it is something cool a'comin

That one dude looks JUST like that whiny ass Targarian from Game of Thrones.

The lovely ladies of G4 are always a pleasant site for the eyes

Kudos to the Dr. Who Angel. Nicely done.

And nice to see Krakos back again.

And hey, an Earth Worm Jim sighting  Grin

I swear if Amanda Conner would dye her hair blonde she would look like a certain character she likes to draw (Cleavage not-with-standing of course)

Chewbacca girl ... that is just too damn scary. Looks like pubic gone haywire  Cheesy

Thanks for the Friday pics, buddy  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »

I look forward to these every year too.  Wish I had planned ahead better and went this year.

I laughed at Chewbacca girl too.  That's just crazy.

Joel McHale sighting. Sweet!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 02:37:42 PM »

Well, my eldest daughter says her mom is home, so lady Cap wasn't the ex. Guess that means I can't complain to her about not letting me know she was going.
 Cheesy

Man, that is uncanny. I could swear ...

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS