HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:55:42 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kung Fu Panda 4 premieres in theaters March 8, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New DC Movies  (Read 4774 times)
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« on: May 15, 2012, 03:43:41 AM »

Hello,

Anyone else ready for DC to deliver some great movies with real stories  full of heart and action! Bring on the League!

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 05:51:43 PM »

WB will twist and tinker it to death and we'll still end up with Green Lantern. They worry too much about appeasing the select few instead of pleasing the masses.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 12:08:49 PM »

i agree...they have the characters to make a good or great movie but WB seems to have no faith in the original material or the talent at DC to help define and troubleshoot the movies like Marvel does.  Once the comic talent got involved the MU movies took a quantum leap in quality and not just for the comic fans, they were able to find mass appeal, even for Thor...now that was a tough concept to crack.  when marvel is not involved we get less satisfying films...Ghost Rider, the last X-films, S-M3.

DC...sorry, WB blew the chance to have a great WonderWoman film with Joss, now he's got the #1 comic movie and the 11th money maker  of all time.  wasted opp.

I'd like to see them succeed with something other than the Bat.  maybe the new Supes will have some strength?

What characters would you like to see and who should write/direct.star?
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 04:00:18 AM »

Honestly,

I would love to see Wonder Woman, the Teen Titans, the real Green Lantern. I am not sure what team would be best to bring these characters to life. Perhaps, Neil Gaiman or Russell T Davies.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2012, 12:04:04 AM »

i would love to see a green lantern film done right.  also a flash film, JLA, and a firestorm film.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS