HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:42:08 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PROMETHEUS  (Read 3846 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 29, 2012, 08:59:36 AM »

With total pants wetting glee of the upcoming ALIEN prequel (or not a prequel according to Ridley Scott), I present to you the head of the Weyland Corporation (the same company responsible for everyone's favorite, milk spewing android Bishop ... and the not so favorable one, Ash), Mr. Ted Weyland.

*Please note - this is prior to the merger with the Yutani company Wink

Weyland

(watch the video)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 12:21:41 AM »

I cannot wait for this movie.  Other than Dark Knight Rises, this is my most anticipated movie of the summer.
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 12:25:46 AM »

I had a good time seeing this film.

The "twists" I saw coming, but I still had fun.

Anyone else see it?
Ed209
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 01:22:03 AM »

I saw it. Loved it, even though there were some STUPID crew members...as there always are in a "monster movie".

I thought a lot about this movie after I left the theater. Lots of unanswered questions abound. I hope the blu-ray release has some director's commentary tracks, as I will be very interested in hearing those.  I am really hoping for an extended version. 
I will be sad if there is not a sequel to this prequel...I have questions...questions that need answering!
EmeraldWarrior420
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 02:56:18 AM »

I loved the movie. They just don't make them like this anymore. It was dark, eerie, atmospheric, and creepy. And it was totally made in the interest of a good movie, rather than just making some slick, money making, corporate crapfest of a movie. It was simply a good science fiction film, and I want to see more of these rather than a just a bunch of eye-candy like most sci-fi producers of today think we want.

It definitely made-up for the turd that was Alien Resurrection.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS