HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:30:51 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What are you hoping to find?  (Read 7871 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: February 20, 2012, 01:07:41 PM »

I thought I would start a couple new threads to get these boards active.

I don't know about you but I check eBay on a daily basis. I am looking for obscure Teen Titan related items. What about you? What are you looking to find?
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:18:27 PM by Gay Titan » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 02:12:59 PM »

I usually go to eBay for back issues that I can't get at my LCS.  My latest example was Batman #1 which my LCS was out of.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 08:02:37 PM »

Looking for that X-MEN: HIDDEN YEARS by Byrne.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2012, 12:22:33 AM »

Wow.  They're actually pretty cheap ay Mycomicshop.com!

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=234831

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 11:08:02 AM »

Wow.  They're actually pretty cheap ay Mycomicshop.com!

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=234831

Cool. I will keep that in mind  Cool Not trying to pay a lot for something I really just want to 'look' at  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2012, 03:25:36 PM »

are you looking for the whole series...i might be able to help once I'm back in the states...flying out in a few hrs...cant wait to be home.  2 weeks working in Guadalajara is about all i can take.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2012, 03:51:40 PM »

Woah, two weeks huh, Bet you Estoy deseando volver a casa  Wink

Just want to try an issue. My LCS has none. (Or nada for your ears by now ...  Cheesy)
I will jump back on Ebay again and hit one or two up soon. Thanks though.
 Cool

EDIT - There was a complete series that sold for $14 about a week ago !!! DOH. But check out THIS GUY. Asking $48 (Yes, with free shipping, so there's that). But read the description ... SPECTRE comics? and who is the artist on Hidden Years again?
 Grin
« Last Edit: March 03, 2012, 03:58:59 PM by Perry » Logged

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

Woah, two weeks huh, Bet you Estoy deseando volver a casa  Wink

Just want to try an issue. My LCS has none. (Or nada for your ears by now ...  Cheesy)
I will jump back on Ebay again and hit one or two up soon. Thanks though.
 Cool

EDIT - There was a complete series that sold for $14 about a week ago !!! DOH. But check out THIS GUY. Asking $48 (Yes, with free shipping, so there's that). But read the description ... SPECTRE comics? and who is the artist on Hidden Years again?
 Grin

Wow.  Talk about not knowing your product!

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2012, 02:52:19 AM »

i'm hoping to find a mint or near mint copy of uncanny xmen #94 that no one else but me bids on and i get it for like $1.50.

but serioulsy...i keep hoping to find some marvel masterworks and dc archives on the cheap.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS