HR Boards
April 15, 2021, 04:34:28 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Untitled "Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse" sequel premieres in theaters April 8, 2022!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: ROB LIEFELD to join NEW 52 Titles, Including HAWKMAN  (Read 2442 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: January 15, 2012, 06:06:55 PM »

Rob Liefeld will have more of a presence in DC's "The New 52" than ever, joining the creative team of three ongoing series in May.

Liefeld will be plotting both The Savage Hawkman and Grifter, as well as writing and illustrating Deathstroke.

Discuss.  Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 07:57:51 PM »

Wasn't buying those titles before, and this does nothing to make me want to start.

Rodney, you going to pick up DEATHSTROKE now?

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 09:45:23 PM »

Wasn't buying those titles before, and this does nothing to make me want to start.

Rodney, you going to pick up DEATHSTROKE now?

No, I checked out the "new" Deathstroke and was not impressed. I am a really angry that Hawk & Dove is ending with issue #8. I dropped Savage Hawkman with issue #3.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS