HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:15:04 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Substack comics  (Read 1030 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 18, 2021, 02:48:25 PM »

Well, I keep forgetting to post this and it has been awhile since I originally saw this which means I have also forgotten most of what I was going to accurately say, but ...

I think I remember something about that the creators that are going to Substack will be releasing them at Image, in print form, at a later time.

If anyone can confirm a creator saying that please do as I have no idea where I got that from (may have been in my subscription email for one of the creators I follow even).
 Cheesy
Now I only follow them under the free option, for now  Smiley but speaking truthfully, I'm already getting tired of how many freaking emails I get. I can't imagine what some of the people that paid for a sub or two (or more) are getting if I am getting this much in the free versions. So far Donny Cates seems non-stop with his output. I know someone has said Hickman is very active as well, but I am not getting too many from him on the free side of things
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS