HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:23:28 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WONDER WOMAN  (Read 3155 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 06, 2012, 03:54:06 AM »

WW Issue #4

Ha, not sure what part I liked better. Diana slamming the wine glass into Strife's hand or Hermes kicking back with the tv remote.
 Grin

Really liked what Hera did to Hippolyta as it ties in so well with the origin of Medusa and why she was originally (in a revamped origin) turned into a Gorgon (also jealousy).

I maybe an atheist, but I love these Gods.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2012, 04:56:50 AM »

Must say!

One of the few DC books I really like right now. I like the interpretation of the gods, and Hera's anger is classic myth at play. True gods are more creative than just killing. The gods' names are interesting this turn, and I could easily see Sandman or any of his cast making an appearance in these pages.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2012, 03:28:55 PM »

Yes could certainly see that. Especially with DC incorporating most of their older Vertigo into DC proper. Of course with JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK and SWAMP THING titles being out there, I would be surprised if any of the SANDMAN crew hit those as well.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS