HR Boards
February 28, 2021, 09:41:29 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: WandaVision premieres on Disney+ December 2020
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stop SOPA  (Read 1437 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 30, 2011, 11:47:13 AM »

Check out the video. Guy is a little ... over the top ... bordering a little too close to the crazy conspiracy theory guy rant... to say the least, but it's still pretty interesting.
Or don't watch, but still ... stop government control of the internet.

HERE

Is there really any reason to not just make a law to shut down the sites and torrents? If they want to do that, I full support the cause, but not under the current "PROTECT IP ACT" (which requires a mere one man judgement on what sites are banned) but with the current SOPA writings, we would have sites like YouTube being shut down after all the fines they would incur after, as the guy says in the video, someone innocently posts them dancing with their daughter at a wedding.

Stop the madness. Vote to no SOPA and let's discuss a moderated version of the PAPI.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:59:17 AM by Perry » Logged

"I do not have OCD. I know. I've checked. Three or four hundred times and I definitely don't. I stopped myself from catching it by washing my hands an even number of times"
David Mitchell
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS