HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:18:08 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marv Wolfman's NIGHT FORCE Returns at DC Comics  (Read 3691 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: December 08, 2011, 07:18:10 PM »

DC Comics is publishing a new mini-series by writer Marv Wolfman and artist Tom Mandrake in March 2012, but it may sound familiar to Wolfman fans. The concept debuted in the Wolfman-written New Teen Titans #21 in 1982, with each incarnation featuring sorcerer Baron Winters gathering teams to combat the supernatural.

Originally, the team featured a descendant of Van Helsing, the famous monster hunter; if that's still the case, this group could certainly be clashing with Frankenstein and his crew, already established in the DCnU.

NIGHT FORCE #1 (of 6)
Written by MARV WOLFMAN, Art by TOM MANDRAKE, Cover by LEONARDO MANCO

On sale MARCH 7, 2012

Marv Wolfman reimagines his classic adventure series for the new 
millennium! There's a conspiracy under way that's been going on for hundreds of 
years. One determined cop has unknowingly scratched the surface and 
suddenly finds himself summoned to Wintersgate Manor. But this 
chilling menace may prove to be too big even for Baron Winters.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 10:25:16 PM »

Yes please.

I loved Gene Colon and him on the original series.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2011, 11:16:09 AM »

The artist on this title was really giving me fits, as to where I remember him. He is the artist that worked on THE SPECTRE with John Ostrander. This is fantastic news for while I find I am not really fond of his faces, most of the time, his sweeping arches and transformations will work perfectly for this title.

Yay  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS