HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:28:13 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Long Beach Comic & Horror Con 2011  (Read 4324 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: October 30, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »

Hi guys.  Went to LBCC yesterday, and had a blast.  Thanks to my buddy at Crazy Cat Comics for getting me in!  Wink

Snapped a few pics for you all to see.  My buddy Marco is the one in the Doom outfit.  A string of pics are from some panels I attended featuring the stars of a horror webshow Chopper, and the popular gamer webshow The Guild. Other special guests pictured below are Thomas Jane, John Carpenter, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Creators.  You will see a couple pictures of me with Felicia Day(actress in the Guild, Eureka, Dr. Horrible's Singalong) and Milynn Sarley(Team Unicorn).  Enjoy!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 02:19:42 AM »

Awesome pics, as always, Glenn !!!!!
 Cool
Looks like Punisher (Thomas Jane) hitting up on Punisher  Grin

And speaking of hitting up ... Who was the girl in the unicorn shirt getting all cozy with my man Glenn?  Grin (I don't recognize her)

I do recognize Felcia Day however. She seems nice (Did you see her on TALKING DEAD this week?)

Was that Wes Craven?

And that reminds me, I have to order those damn Marvel shot glasses  Cool

Awesome pics man.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 12:59:05 PM »

Awesome pics, as always, Glenn !!!!!
 Cool
Looks like Punisher (Thomas Jane) hitting up on Punisher  Grin

And speaking of hitting up ... Who was the girl in the unicorn shirt getting all cozy with my man Glenn?  Grin (I don't recognize her)

I do recognize Felcia Day however. She seems nice (Did you see her on TALKING DEAD this week?)

Was that Wes Craven?

And that reminds me, I have to order those damn Marvel shot glasses  Cool

Awesome pics man.

Felicia Day is cool as hell.  What's cool about these smaller conventions is that it afforded me longer conversation time with her.  I did see her and Talking Dead, and thought she handled herself pretty well....

The girl with the unicorn shirt is Milynn Sarley of Team Unicorn, the Geek and Gamer girls.  You may have seen her guest hosting Attack of the Show for a week when Olivia Munn left, her cameo on The Guild, or her numerous Team Unicorn comedy skits on youtube. 

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 06:45:10 PM »

Hmmm never heard of Team Unicorn. Will check it (them) out

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS