HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:14:14 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AMERICAN HORROR STORY  (Read 18241 times)
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 06:15:10 AM »

And

This really excites me! I want the answer to who or what he is!

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »

Well guys, you still watching?  Looks like we can almost say goodbye to the 'young' maid as that jerk refused her for the last time, it seems.  Grin No way I could've walked in and saw that sofa scene and fired her. That is what the wife said to me.
  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2011, 05:16:51 AM »

You know,

I wouldn't count out the young maid via flashbacks or new mail guests to the house, she will pop up. She has been there longer than the current residents. That Tate has endured Constance's abuse is something of interest. And now, her latest boyfriend is part of the ghost cast.

I love this show!

A Time Lord even moreso.
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2011, 02:30:17 AM »

just watched last weeks episode....did NOT see that coming. Shocked

this is a great show.  what do you guys think will happen to it next season?  can they continue the story about the same family or the same house for multiple seasons?  i would like to see them end this storyline and next season have a completely new storyline in a completely new location.

sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2011, 04:53:49 AM »

Well,

I have said for sometime that the true star of the show is the house. There is definitely a way to keep the family around. Remember, anyone who dies on the property stays on the property and in the house. I just watched tonight's episode. It delivered for me. Poor, torturing Tate is still my favorite. The war for the baby is on now!

A Time Lord even moreso.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2011, 02:23:10 PM »

I think Violet is going to turn into one hell of an actress. She is already blowing it out of the water here, but as she learns more and more, the better she will be.

Can't wait for the season finale this week. It has been one hell of a run (I think Ben finds out a lot more)  Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »

just watched the finale last night.  where does this lead for next season?  

a new family in the house and viv, ben, and violet against tate to save them?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 04:42:25 PM »

Heard they are moving the location. New Family. New Story. Not really sure I like that. Certainly sure I didn't like the Beatlejuice ending of the finale however.

G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 03:55:10 AM »

Could be interesting.....after all, it would still technically be another American Horror Story..... Grin

sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 04:40:07 AM »

Well,

The new family gave us a glimpse of what next season would be like in the same house. I am ok with the move, but I would love to see some of the characters pop up in some fashion, especially Tate and Chad. I like the full  and complete story of the Harmons, and I loved that as with their growth-- the house was brighter and more energetic than ever.

A Time Lord even moreso.
HR Celestial

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 11:01:06 PM »

Season 2 rumors...

According to executive producer Ryan Murphy, the secret clue that reveals the format of the completely new season two can be found in the episode "Birth", in which Vivien gave birth to the twins and died. According to Murphy:

"Go through it frame by frame. I planted it in there. I will never reveal it."

To that end, speculation has already started on where season two might be set. Two possibilities that have been thrown around include Vermont, as a clip of the Vermont-set sitcom Newhart opened the episode, and Florida, which was repeatedly mentioned as where Vivien's sister Jill lives. Another possibility is a prison somewhere, which Sarah Paulson's psychic Billie Dean Howard alluded to when she discussed paramagnetic grip, declaring, "You see it all the time in places like prisons or asylums. Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain. It draws those things to it."

Ryan Murphy himself offered some possible support to this idea, when he noted, "There are all different kinds of horror stores to tell, be it serial killing stories or true crime stories or prison stories." Two more, rather more unlikely options are 1590s North Carolina, to tie in with the mentions of Croatoan and the lost Roanoke colony, and London, which is tipped off by the fact that Vivien's doctors were Dr. Marchesi and Dr. Hall, and Marchesi Hall is a landmark in London. That last one seems unlikely, if only from a budgetary standpoint. And again, this might be something even more subtle and impossible to find than any of these, judging by how Ryan Murphy is talking about it.

HR Celestial

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 11:29:26 PM »

BIG AHS Season 2 news!

Jessica Lange will return to 'American Horror Story' -- EXCLUSIVE

If you liked Jessica Lange in season 1 of American Horror Story, then you’re going to love what creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have in store for season 2: EW has learned exclusively that the two-time Oscar winner will return to the FX drama this fall.

The actress, who won a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award for her work as the hateful, bigoted (and extremely delicious) Constance Langdon, has signed a new deal to stay with the horror franchise. But she won’t reprise her memorable role in the new season, which resumes production in late July for a mid-October return to FX. She’ll play someone entirely new, promises Murphy.

“We have designed the second season of American Horror Story completely around her character,” Murphy told EW exclusively. “Last year Jessica came in with Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott. This will really be the Jessica Lange show so I’m very excited about it. We are designing this amazing new opposite of the Constance character for her. She and I have spoken about different things. She has a lot of ideas, and has a lot of input into her character. She told me some things she has always wanted to play as an actress. She’s a great collaborator and a great friend.”
“I really sweated this negotiation,” continues Murphy, “so I’m glad she is firmly on board.”

Lange is not the only actor from season 1 who will return for a second year. Murphy said he signed three more, but won’t reveal their identities until Friday when he and the AHS cast members participate in the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills. (EW’s own Tim Stack will moderate.) Obviously, Britton and McDermott, a.k.a. the Harmons, won’t return because they perished at the end of season 1. That means potential returnees could be Denis O’Hare (Larry Harvey), Evan Peters (Tate Langdon), and Frances Conroy (Moira O’Hara).

AHS season 2 will take place on the East Coast and will involve a horror institution. Regrettably, that’s all we can get from Murphy.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/jessica-lange-will-return-to-american-horror-story-exclusive/

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2012, 03:30:17 AM »

BIG AHS Season 2 news!

Jessica Lange will return to 'American Horror Story' -- EXCLUSIVE

If you liked Jessica Lange in season 1 of American Horror Story, then you’re going to love what creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk have in store for season 2: EW has learned exclusively that the two-time Oscar winner will return to the FX drama this fall.

The actress, who won a Golden Globe and a Screen Actors Guild award for her work as the hateful, bigoted (and extremely delicious) Constance Langdon, has signed a new deal to stay with the horror franchise. But she won’t reprise her memorable role in the new season, which resumes production in late July for a mid-October return to FX. She’ll play someone entirely new, promises Murphy.

“We have designed the second season of American Horror Story completely around her character,” Murphy told EW exclusively. “Last year Jessica came in with Connie Britton and Dylan McDermott. This will really be the Jessica Lange show so I’m very excited about it. We are designing this amazing new opposite of the Constance character for her. She and I have spoken about different things. She has a lot of ideas, and has a lot of input into her character. She told me some things she has always wanted to play as an actress. She’s a great collaborator and a great friend.”
“I really sweated this negotiation,” continues Murphy, “so I’m glad she is firmly on board.”

Lange is not the only actor from season 1 who will return for a second year. Murphy said he signed three more, but won’t reveal their identities until Friday when he and the AHS cast members participate in the annual PaleyFest in Beverly Hills. (EW’s own Tim Stack will moderate.) Obviously, Britton and McDermott, a.k.a. the Harmons, won’t return because they perished at the end of season 1. That means potential returnees could be Denis O’Hare (Larry Harvey), Evan Peters (Tate Langdon), and Frances Conroy (Moira O’Hara).

AHS season 2 will take place on the East Coast and will involve a horror institution. Regrettably, that’s all we can get from Murphy.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/03/01/jessica-lange-will-return-to-american-horror-story-exclusive/

i hope one of the actors returning is the younger maid!v Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 12:04:16 PM »

I am happy for the return, but when Lynette says "Obviously, Britton and McDermott, a.k.a. the Harmons, won’t return because they perished at the end of season 1"

I then get confused as to why she thinks "That means potential returnees could be Denis O’Hare (Larry Harvey), Evan Peters (Tate Langdon), and Frances Conroy (Moira O’Hara)." are able to return, when the last two are also dead. Is there some force that allows people that did not die in season one to carry over?
 Grin

I understand it is all about connection to Lang as she is going to be showcased, but doesn't she have the Harmon baby? Wouldn't that make a connection?

Oh well, excited to check it out and I hope it is as good as the last season ... and has a better ending  Wink

HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 10:20:52 PM »

More Season 2 Details......IT'S A COMPLETELY NEW STORY.  JUST USING SAME ACTORS.

Zachary Quinto Will Star in American Horror Story Season 2
By Jeremy Kinser

Zachary Quinto will return to the hit series American Horror Story to again battle Jessica Lange, whose return was previously announced, though both will play new characters, reports Deadline.

Deadline reveals that Quinto will play one of two male leads and the nemesis to the new character played by Lange.

Quinto previously appeared in four episodes as Chad Warwick, half of a murdered gay couple who once owned the haunted house at the center of the FX supernatural hit from creators Ryan Murphy and Brad Falchuk. In one episode Quinto had a memorable duel of wits with Lange, so fans of the actors are likely to relish what awaits them in the second season, which is scheduled to begin in October.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS