HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:33:57 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Magneto and his girls, Lorna and Zala?  (Read 3958 times)
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« on: August 26, 2011, 04:17:35 AM »

Ok,

Most awkward story point in X-men history. Polaris is Magneto's daughter. This little gem is given validity during one of Magneto's death timeframes. The revelation comes from Polaris by way of a flashback where she alone finds a document in a file cabinet that substantiates the "truth". That moment in itself is lame. From that moment forward, the only other times this "fact" is depicted as truth is House of M(please anybody point out if I am wrong).

Recent X-men comic book has Magneto openly refer to Polaris as "my daughter" for the first time to my knowledge.

Magneto loves his kids and denies none of them as they were birthed by his great loves.  So, why has he never claimed Polaris and/or denied her as she would have made a gullible and valuable resource for him?

Anyone?

And how did she become part of the Dane family along with Zaladane. Some say Polaris and Zaladane could not be sisters since Dane is Lorna's adopted last name. Well, Dane could be Zala's adopted last name too. Siblings can be adopted together. This little storyline would also imply that Magneto killed or attempted to kill his own daugher. Why would Magneto deny two of his offspring when one of his characteristics is his love for his kids?

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 12:32:02 PM »

Good question Sin.  Thus needs to be cleared up!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS