HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:05:42 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: October Preorder - should I make the switch?  (Read 21536 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: August 22, 2011, 08:16:55 PM »

15% plus B&B is pretty fair for a Brick and Mortar.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2011, 12:29:50 PM »

The race is on.  This week I'm getting the bulk of my last comics from Mycomicshop.com and the start of my comics from DCBS.  It'll be interesting to see who gets here first!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2011, 12:35:44 PM »

Damn Preview !!!!
My books would already be here if they didn't delay a week ... AGAIN !!!  Angry

(If this is your first month on DCBS, how are you getting a shipment this week? Did you go weekly?)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 06:52:52 PM »

I went twice a month.  Shouldn't they ship this week?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 08:45:02 PM »

I went twice a month.  Shouldn't they ship this week?

Twice a month ships mid-month and last week of month. If this is your first order, it shouldn't be shipped until next week, the first shipping of the month for bi-monthly shipping, giving you two weeks worth of comics.

I am getting one this week, because PREVIEWS held up my shipping of last months 'end of the month' shipping because they were late. Which sucks, but now I get my 'end of the month' shipment along with this weeks comics, which I wasn't suppose to get until next week ... the mid-month shipment.

If I didn't just confuse the hell outta you.
 Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 09:29:06 PM »

I actually understood that.  Scary.   Cheesy

Ok - so there will be no race.  Looks like I'll just get my last mycomicshop order but may not get anything for this week.  Bummer but I think I have like 30 something comics coming.  I'm sure that will tie me over.

Out of curiosity - what day does DCBS normally ship and how long does it take to arrive?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2011, 09:52:34 PM »

Out of curiosity - what day does DCBS normally ship and how long does it take to arrive?

I get a shipping E-mail on Tuesday that says my books have shipped (They actually are only packed and waiting for UPS to pick them up that evening. Having worked in a similar shipping business, I know how they work  Wink).

So, UPS has them Tuesday night, but really Wednesday and I get my books on Friday about 10 AM. But I am in VA. Beach and you being in Texas ... I am not sure if they will get there by Friday. But maybe.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »

According to the DCBS site a shipping label was made for me yesterday, Oct 4.  Looks I will get some this week.  Previews is included in my order so maybe that's why I'm getting my first shipment this week.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #38 on: October 05, 2011, 03:42:49 PM »

According to the DCBS site a shipping label was made for me yesterday, Oct 4.  Looks I will get some this week.  Previews is included in my order so maybe that's why I'm getting my first shipment this week.

Hey, excellent. At least the delay of PREVIEWS helped someone.  Grin

You should also get another shipment next week for your regular mid-month shipment  Cool

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS