HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:09:01 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Hero Realm Fantasy Football League 2011  (Read 15850 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 01, 2011, 12:19:19 AM »

It's that time again!!

Most of last years Hero Realm players have returned to play their teams.

We still have 3 teams available - who wants to play some football with their fellow Realmers?

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite from our league!

Let's play some football!!!!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 11:35:59 PM »

It's that time again!!

Most of last years Hero Realm players have returned to play their teams.

We still have 3 teams available - who wants to play some football with their fellow Realmers?

PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite from our league!

Let's play some football!!!!!!

My mistake - we actually had FIVE teams available!!  Woo Hoo!! The more the merrier.  We've had one new addition so there are still FOUR slots left!

PM me your email address and get in on the fun!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 04:50:53 AM »

Any chance we can delay the draft a week, either move it back or up one week? I know for a certainty that I have to work at that time, but if it's a week one way or the other, I can ask for that day off.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 11:36:34 PM »

All right!  We've got 7 teams so far!  We can have up to 14 and NEED at least 1 more to make it an even number of teams.

Who else wants in?

Come on Perry!  Where's your team spirit???    Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2011, 11:37:54 PM »

Any chance we can delay the draft a week, either move it back or up one week? I know for a certainty that I have to work at that time, but if it's a week one way or the other, I can ask for that day off.

Sith - let me see if the gang is ok with moving it.  If not, can you do later in the evening?

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 02:34:26 AM »

Sith - let me see if the gang is ok with moving it.  If not, can you do later in the evening?

Let's see... I get off of work at about 7 PM EST, so would it be okay to do it around 8 PM EST?

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 03:09:01 AM »

Argh, I'm going to be working that day. We have a Madden 12 tournament at work that I'm supervising.

If you could perhaps move it to about 8 PM EST or PST, whichever, that'd be great.

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2011, 02:44:44 AM »

Never mind. I got that day off.  Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2011, 03:25:29 AM »

Lol.  I hope you didn't take the day off just for this!

Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2011, 09:47:00 PM »

Lol.  I hope you didn't take the day off just for this!

Nah, things just happened to work out.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2011, 12:31:05 AM »

Howdy sports fans!

Just a friendly reminder that our Herorealm draft day is next Sunday, August 28 at 2pm Central Time.  That's 3pm for you east coasters and 12 noon for you west coasters.

It's our 3rd year and we've got some new faces/teams this year.  Welcome aboard newbies!

Don't forget to check out our Herorealm Football League thread on the Herorealm Fourms:  http://www.herorealm.com/hrboards/index.php?topic=5282.0

As usual - there will be lots of smack and football talk bouncing around.

I can't wait for the season to start!  Good luck to everyone!

Jeff

-eric-
HR Vigilante

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2011, 04:44:18 PM »

Just a friendly reminder that our Herorealm draft day is next Sunday, August 28 at 2pm Central Time.  That's 3pm for you east coasters and 12 noon for you west coasters.

So us inthe Moutain Time Zone don't count?   Good thing I have lived in both the Central and the West Coast and can do the conversion (without taking my shoes off)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2011, 08:38:12 PM »

So us inthe Moutain Time Zone don't count?   Good thing I have lived in both the Central and the West Coast and can do the conversion (without taking my shoes off)

Man - I just can't win!   Cheesy

-eric-
HR Vigilante

« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 02:47:46 PM »

Crap! 

While I can convert time, I aparently can't read a F*(&*(^&^ calendar!  Sorry I missed it yesterday
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2011, 12:14:54 PM »

Crap! 

While I can convert time, I aparently can't read a F*(&*(^&^ calendar!  Sorry I missed it yesterday

Lol.  It's a skill.  :-)

Did you get a decent autopick team?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS