HR Boards
December 13, 2017, 09:26:09 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So...Ulimate Spidey...  (Read 1999 times)
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« on: July 07, 2011, 02:47:52 PM »

is DEAD.   Shocked

What do you think?

did you read the story?

do you think it will stick.

Personally I thought the story was top notch and very well done and i will be severally disappointed if he returns to life.  but then again, if they take a page from amazing and have him return as a new 8 legged evil Tarantula 2yrs from now I might not object as long as they keep him a twisted bad guy and dont rehabilitae him.
Light Warrior
HR Hero

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 07:59:11 AM »

It was the kind of story that made me fall in love with the ultimate universe in the first place, to the point it made me realize how far the line had sunk, even well before ultimatium.

Of course it won't stick in the long term.  I'm not convinced we haven't been reading about a clone or something the last couple of years.  Then again, I think the line is on borrowed time so who cares if they leave him dead.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 09:15:57 AM »

The Ultimate line will always have a spot in my heart and I am very fond of what it once was (X-Men being the exception), but I have no interest in any future plans for the line. I will continue to read and admire all 10 of my ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN Hard Covers (and I may end up getting the 11th), but that is when the line died for me.

I wish it the best and hope for its continued (semi)success, but I don't see me ever picking up the line again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS