HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:15:43 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - May 11! FLASHPOINT BEGINS!  (Read 4136 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 12, 2011, 01:08:24 AM »

My stash for this week:

Infinite Vacation  2
Artifacts 7
DAREDEVIL REBORN 4
FF 3
FLASHPOINT 1
JOHN BYRNE NEXT MEN 6
TITANS 35

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 06:27:36 PM »

This weeks haul ... not coming until the end of the month, of course

NEXT MEN #6

NEW AVENGERS #12
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #660
FF #3

FCBD 2011 JAMES PATTERSON WITCH & WIZARD (Net)
FCBD 2011 DC HEROCLIX GREEN LANTERN (Net) (C: 1-0-0)
FCBD 2011 LOCKE & KEY FREE COMIC BOOK DAY EDITION (Net)
FCBD 2011 THE TICK (Net)
FCBD 2011 SUPER DINOSAUR ORIGIN SPECIAL #1 (Net)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 02:17:52 AM »

Rats.  I didnt realize my new shipping preference would kick in so fast.  These aren't shipping for me until next week!
Luckily I have a couple of trades and all of those Next Men to keep me occupied.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2011, 12:58:21 PM »

Smiley
It gets easier, man. And just wait to see how excited you are when you see that package now.
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2011, 01:43:20 PM »

Smiley
It gets easier, man. And just wait to see how excited you are when you see that package now.
 Grin

I'm easing into it.  Went to twice a month first instead of weekly.  Once I get used to that I may switch to monthly.  Although I don't see yet how you do it!   Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS