HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 12:26:37 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: AGE OF X Thread  (Read 9579 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: December 30, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »

AGE OF X: ALPHA #1

Written by MIKE CAREY
Pencils by MIRCO PIERFEDERICI, PAUL DAVIDSON, GABRIEL HERNANDEZ WALTA, HARVEY TOLIBAO & CARLO BARBERI
Cover by CHRIS BACHALO & Variant Cover by OLIVIER COIPEL

The survival of their species rests on the shoulders of the few remaining mutants who are on their last leg. Who is this mysterious group and at what length will they go to keep their kind alive?

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 10:21:26 PM by Jeff » Logged
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 12:47:20 AM »

Hmm,

The art is not warming me to this new version of Age of Apocalypse where we may or may not gain a new character.

A man is the sum of his memories,
A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2011, 09:38:37 PM »

Not digging the art either.   Undecided

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 04:43:16 AM »

Is it just me?

I am not feeling another apocalyptic Xmen tale where the Mutants are barely making it. Have we ever had a story where the humans had to overcome mutant rule? Just wondering.

A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 05:05:36 AM »

Is it just me?

I am not feeling another apocalyptic Xmen tale where the Mutants are barely making it. Have we ever had a story where the humans had to overcome mutant rule? Just wondering.

House of M?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 10:20:58 PM »

Looks like the rest of the Marvel Universe looks cool.....

AGE OF X: UNIVERSE #2 (of 2)
Written by SIMON SPURRIER
Penciled by KHOI PHAM
Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI
The Avengers have been ordered to hunt down Magneto and his army of fugitive mutants. But when the team is given a license to kill, not every member is up to the task. Who will kill and who will be killed? You may just be surprised.  Also featuring an untold tale from the Age of X!
40 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
NOT FINAL COVER

Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2011, 05:13:12 AM »

Is it just me?

Age of Apocalypse?
sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 04:51:55 AM »

True.

Apocalypse storyline I loved. Not so much House of M after issue#2. Anyone liking this new take on Days of Future Past?

A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Coming out this Wednesday, February 23rd...

X-Men Legacy 245
X-Men Age of X

Age of X: Part 1 - Written by MIKE CAREY Penciled by CLAY MANN Cover by LEINIL YU Fantastic Four Anniversary Variant by PAOLO RIVERA 'AGE OF X' PART ONE!
In a world where the X-Men never existed and mutantkind has been hunted to extinction, the few remaining mutants band together to make their last stand. Who are they? And just how far will they go to survive? The AGE OF X starts here! 32 PGS./Rated T+ Cover price $2.99.

New Mutants 22
X-Men Age of X (part 2)

Age of X: Part 2 - Written by MIKE CAREY Penciled by STEVE KURTH Cover by LEINIL YU 'AGE OF X' PART TWO!

The last surviving mutants have banded together, spending each day securing the walls of their stronghold, beating back those who would see them wiped out. But when a conspiracy is discovered within the fortress itself, could it be that mutantkind's last bastion will crumble from the inside out? 32 PGS./Rated T+ Cover price $2.99.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 10:37:01 PM by Jeff » Logged

sinisteri
HR Super Hero

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 03:38:13 AM »

So,

Anyone liking this?

A Time Lord even moreso.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2011, 03:55:16 AM »

So,

Anyone liking this?

Too early to tell since only the first issue is out and it was just setup.  I'll let you know after I read this weeks issues.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS