HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:39:03 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - January 12  (Read 4276 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 13, 2011, 01:45:18 PM »

My wife's birthday.  It must be her gift that I'm getting nothing this week.   Shocked

Only four titles were on my pull list and my stuff ships after five titles are ready to ship.  I did add some more to the order but they will all come next week.  Here's what I will be getting.

BLACK PANTHER MAN WITHOUT FEAR 514
DAREDEVIL REBORN 1
HEROES FOR HIRE 2 
TITANS 31
Adventure Comics 522
Chaos War Dead Avengers 
Next Men  1
Next Men  2

Also ordered all of the original Next Men - issues 0 thru 30 - from 1992!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 03:31:58 PM »

Couldn't resist, huh?
 Grin

Coming this week ... (* One from last week)

BRIGHTEST DAY #17 *
GREEN LANTERN EMERALD WARRIORS #6

CASANOVA GULA #1
HEROES FOR HIRE #2
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #651

FANTASTIC FOUR RESURRECTION GALACTUS PREM HC (I am just a sucker for the damn FF crap)  Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2011, 04:14:27 PM »

Couldn't resist, huh?
 Grin

I hate that they renamed Daredevil's title to do this but I decided not to let that deter me from checking out something I might like.  Issue 513 was a decent enough start and enough to keep me interested for at least the first arc.  Plus it stll has Foggy and Dakota in it which is always a plus.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS