HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 10:00:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Pontypool ***SPOILERS***  (Read 4727 times)
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« on: January 10, 2011, 10:22:42 PM »

Has anyone ever seen this unique take on the zombie epidemic?  A virus that has evolved and was spread by language/words!!!  I thought it was well acted by the main radio host guy, and a lot of the movie is left up to your imagination since you're going off eyewitness accounts over the radio.  If you're looking for something different in the way of zombie movies, you should definitely check it out.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2011, 04:37:55 PM »

Hmmm, may have to do that.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 09:53:11 PM »

Pontypool wins for the worst movie title in my recent memory, with Human Centipede a very close second (don't watch this movie!).....Pontypool is a city in Canada by the way....

It would be great if you could find the time to watch Pontypool.  I checked Netflix, and it is not available for streaming...disc only.  But they play it quite often on Showtime channels if you got it.  That's how I watched it.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2011, 02:03:06 AM »

Pontypool wins for the worst movie title in my recent memory, with Human Centipede a very close second (don't watch this movie!).....Pontypool is a city in Canada by the way....

It would be great if you could find the time to watch Pontypool.  I checked Netflix, and it is not available for streaming...disc only.  But they play it quite often on Showtime channels if you got it.  That's how I watched it.

Cool. Showtime I got, along with every freakin movie channel  Angry, but I put my Netflix on hold. Probably canceling it as I record so much damn TV, I never get a chance to watch any movies anymore.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS