HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 08:43:43 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 3041 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 01, 2011, 06:39:09 AM »

New Years Eve at age 43. Sitting on the couch with the wife watching the local New Year Eve TV while sipping the same champagne we served at our wedding from the very glasses we used at the wedding toast. 20 years ago would have thought lame. Today, wouldn't want it any other way.   Smiley

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 01:48:10 PM »

Aaaawwww.
 Smiley

Talk about lame, the wife and I ... Asleep by 10 O'clock.

Yep.

Haven't seen "the ball drop" in over 4 years. Of course getting up at 3 AM everyday puts a hamper on any "I want to stay up to ring in the new year" thoughts. Plus I usually have to work the next day, which just sucks now that I am older, as I can't do the 1 or 2 hours sleep and go into to work still drunk off my ass routine like I use to.
 Cheesy

Nope, the new year was here when I awoke (slept in 'til 5 this morning) and now I can celebrate.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS