HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:53:19 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: About to start reading Invincible for the first time...  (Read 4349 times)
Sith_Chimera
HR Super Hero

« on: December 28, 2010, 07:10:10 PM »

What can I expect?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2010, 07:41:00 PM »

Greatness!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2010, 08:34:07 PM »

A Spiderman (*) ... no ... A Peter Parker/Clark Kent merger for a lead character ... on the surface ... at first, with some "eh" moments in the beginning, but strong characters that eventually shine through and make this a really fun, action packed comic to read.

This and WALKING DEAD are what you need to read from Kirkman. These and only these  Undecided

(So wanted to say a Spiderman Clone ... hahaha)

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
G:The Last Man
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2010, 09:51:39 PM »

remember when you were a kid and read your first spider-man or superman comic?....that rush of wonderment and excitement that only reading about superheroes can bring?

expect that.....unhindered....and unencumbered by the powers that be.

hope we're not hyping it up too much!

enjoy the read!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS