HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 05:04:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chaos War: X-Men  (Read 5012 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 22, 2010, 02:46:18 PM »

Is anyone reading Chaos War?  Should I pick this up?

Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Chaos War: X-Men #1 (of 2), from the superstar creative team of Chris Claremont, Louise Simonson, and Doug Braithwaite! The Chaos King has drafted the newly resurrected Thunderbird, Banshee, Stepford Cuckoos and many more into his war against reality. Are these unstoppable returnees the mad god’s key to winning the Chaos War? And will their former allies be willing to lose them a second time? Every mutant left alive has no choice to fight this December, only in Chaos War: X-Men #1 (of 2)!

CHAOS WAR: X-MEN #1 (OCT100601)
Written by CHRIS CLAREMONT & LOUISE SIMONSON
Pencils by DOUG BRAITHWAITE
Cover by CARLO PAGULAYAN
Rated T+…$3.99

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2010, 02:54:04 PM »

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2010, 08:23:11 PM »

Read Chaos War ... or what has been out so far.

IT is a fun romp but especially enjoyable if you liked the recent HERCULES series.

A 'must read'? No. But enjoyable (even if you didn't read the Herc series)  Grin

But as far as the X-Men portion of this meal, I couldn't tell ya. I distance myself from 99% of all X books and this is no exception.
 Undecided

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 03:39:19 PM »

Just finished issue 2.

It wasn't "bad" but if you skipped this one you didn't miss anything.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS