HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:31:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reading Material Suggestions  (Read 5617 times)
-eric-
HR Vigilante

« on: November 17, 2010, 10:03:19 PM »

I have to travel next week (looking forward to my pat down  Grin ) and am looking for suggestions for reading material.  Read any good books lately - and one I might read on my flight?  Comic suggestions are OK, but also looking for anything else...
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 11:36:44 PM »

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2010, 02:30:18 AM »

I ABSOLUTELY endorse Caught Stealing.  Perry recommended it to me too and I got so hooked so hooked that I went out and bought more by this author.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2010, 11:53:51 PM »

I will third that.  Best series of books I've read in years.
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2010, 10:16:53 AM »

I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. It is the original basis for the show True Blood.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2010, 06:43:05 PM »

I have been reading the Sookie Stackhouse series. It is the original basis for the show True Blood.

"Basis" is an understatement .... Grin  Lots and lots of changes from print to TV. Like for one, my favorite character on the show, a certain flamboyant cook, is really nothing in the book. He is there, he is gone.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS